22.5.08

Now for my second post -- The Useless Pieces of Shit


So for my second post I thought I'd post one of my favorite 7 inch records I've discovered in the last couple of years. The Usesless Pieces of Shit were a punk band from Tucson Arizona back in the 80's. This is their only official release and came out in 1987. They played with a lot of bands that came through Tucson and they also played in Phoenix. These songs are great and only one of them clocks in at more than 2 minutes. One of my favorite tracks is Junkie Punks which I think is a bit of a play on DK's Nazi Punks Fuck Off. I'm also partial to Peace Through Uselessness. Good times for sure. When searching for more info on them I discovered that this had already been posted to another blog but I felt I'd post it anyways. I didn't rip this at a high quality but it should suffice. I also recently acquired some old Phoenix & Tucson fliers and will probably be posting scans of them soon too. The file is about 15mb and the whole album is zipped it shouldn't take too long to download with a decent connection. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

A link to the album including the front cover:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tztxcmmgm2l

Also thanks goes out to straight edge ryan for letting me know about mediafire.

1 comment:

Useless Pieces of Shit said...

IF YOU LIKED THAT!!!
Coming This Fall '08
The 25th Anniversary UPS Box Set!!!
Tons of previously unreleased music and lots of Useless Extras.
Need more info: Disillusion.Music@gmail.com